Pages

Sunday 13 November 2011

Balance Me Hand Cream

OMG. So I am one of those people who've been through every single different hand cream, Soap and Glory, Dove, Burts Bees, but I never really noticed any difference in my hands, so really I haven't ever been too bothered about hand cream. UNTIL, I received the Carmine Beauty Box just under two weeks ago and I've only been using products in turns and finally I got around to the Balance Me Super Moisturising Hand Cream - this stuff is a saint! It begins a little bit greasy, but as it drys you can REALLY feel the effects of the cream and it is fab. My mums even started using it, she's more addicted to the stuff than I am!

The packaging is a traditional squeezable tube. And it is an attractive bright orange design that really draws you in. You only need very little product to feel the effects. Price wise, for 100ml it is £14.50 from the Naturisimo website including delivery, but I believe it really is worth every penny!

LUSH LUSH LUSH product Balance Me!!

http://www.naturisimo.com/products.cfm?id=2072&gclid=CIyqkIWBtKwCFRRc4Qod03hcFg

3 comments:

  1. Is it really that good? I can't seem to find the perfect hand cream. My hands are always so dry. :( I'll give this a go. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definately the best hand cream I've ever used, well worth the money, and lasts foreverrrr :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, the product in itself is really luxurious and has a non greasy formula which is really long lasting (even after washing my hands).
    The only fault, if you can call it that would be the smell, im not a massive lavender fan so that was its biggest, and only downfall in my opinion. Saying that, it hasn't stopped my buying the full size!

    ReplyDelete